0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 7 years

Boy age 25 months, no previous medical issue, having a teething issue due to taking feeder while sleeping at night already checked by a dentist, the main issue is he's having red marks on his face with swelling which comes and goes in a day or two and happens again..need guidance plz.

Asked for Female, 40 years

I was having a problem of high BP since last two months. It was almost 155 and 110 mostly. So went to a cardiologist. He gave me medicine. its been one week now. Bp is under control but its been two days having a headache which is not going and today I'm feeling numbness in both arms and legs with some cooling sensation. Although my legs and arms are not cold some sensation like I have put Vicks. This cold sensation is on my back of the neck as well.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 9 months old baby is suffering from measles,his symptoms started from last Saturday, doctor suggested me conaz 10g tube twice a day for 10 days, Daktarin oral gel x3 for 5 days, and two vitamin syrups surbex and vidaylin drops ,and prospan drops for cough, now the problem is his voice is getting hoarse and its very painful for him to speak. Please suggest should I nebulize him or what to do?

Asked for Male, 39 years

Hi doctors, sometimes at night I feel that I am unable to move my body even can't open my eyes I try to move my body but can't this episode goes about 5 to 10 seconds then I wake up and feel normal what's that disease called and what's the remedy, please

Asked for Female, 29 years

Salam, can anyone please suggest me any effective remedy for Acne Scars, I have got combination skin. I need the remedy that can treat white heads and acne scarring, visible Results needed thank you!!

Asked for Female, 41 years

Hi. The day before yesterday I felt pain in my chest and I was having difficulty in breathing and after that, I felt I faint for some hours. I was in extreme depression whole night and my left hand is continuously in pain as well as having irritation in the throat. What could be the reason!? Do I need to consult to a cardiologist?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I need advice from a doctor for severe itching on hands palm and feet sole in 35 weeks of pregnancy. I'm HCV + also. Is it normal or something dangerous to be discussed with my doctor?

Asked for Male, 10 years

My 5 year old got chicken pox and it's day three. Still getting them on different places water blisters. I want to know how to take care? What food to avoid. The doctor gave him antibiotic is it good to give it? Or we should let it thrive on its own. Antibiotic will suppress it isn't it? Please explain

Asked for Male, 6 years

I want to ask my 4 and a half months old baby is not taking enough milk sometimes 3-4 ounces sometimes more. He prefers breastmilk than formula. I think breastfeeding is not enough. He never gets full of breastmilk. Secondly, he sleeps for 5-6 hours at night does not ask for milk. I wake him to drink milk but he hardly takes few sips and sleeps again. Is it necessary to wake him during his sleep?

Asked for Male, 61 years

Hi, my father got pain on the left side of the face for the last 10 to 15 days. Dr. said it is because of canine. He recovered from Hepatitis C last year and on medication of liver. Please guide thanks.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Doctors I have been experiencing vaginal itching since 10 15 days..applying Canesten ointment off n on. It stops for sometimes but then starts again. Today from after fajar i m experiencing burning micturition which is quite frequent. Please provide me some urgent help

Asked for Female, 78 years

Hello, My mother is mentally disturbed now a days. She mostly talk about past and less about present. Some times She cant remember what she talk or eat before 5 minuter. Some times she is fine and talk normally but suddenly she talked about her dead relatives and talk about her old memories. Her leg was fractured 2 weeks ago and after treatment she is at home and cant walk till 2-3 months so its difficult for us to go to any hospital or doctor. She is also sugar patient.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I had 3 miscarriages and I had unprotected intercourse before 13 days of my periods.. Please help me

Asked for Female, 6 years

My niece is passing green and yellow loss watery motions from last 2 days and colic issue as well she is very disturbed. Formula milk py hai just infa milk plus premature formula. She is only 2.5 months old.

Asked for Female, 6 years

Aoa. My baby girl is 8 months and 7 days old and she is too weak she doesn't sit herself she is not gaining weight. She doesn't take formula I give her banana apple cerelac. She is active but she is too weak. I had tried fresh milk she also does not take that I am too tensed.Tia JazakAllah

Asked for Female, 37 years

I suffered from chikungunya in December 2017. It took me more than 10 months to get rid of foot swelling and severe joint pain and now again I don't know what's happening I've swelling in the body, pain in the body, joints pain, every time I feel tired and fatigue. It isn't severe like that but am I again having that disease? Because I heard by someone that if you have faced this disease whenever u have a fever your joint will have pain.

Asked for Female, 59 years

Asking for my mother. She is 54 years old. She is a BP patient. Sometimes she feels numbness in hands. She feels weakness alot of times, Pain in muscles and low energy problems. Please suggest some vitamins and iron tablets for her. As there is no evident problem just weakness. Is it normal at this age?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 18 months old. She does not sleep at night. She sleeps in the day time. She keeps taking naps all night. Like she went to sleep at 9 pm and woke up at 11 pm. Then she went to sleep at 2 am and woke up at 4 am. What is the reason for disturbed sleep? How to solve this issue?

Asked for Female, 33 years

My hair is getting weak day by day. I used to smoke 5-6 cigs per day now I don't smoke regularly but after 3-4 days. I'm very worried about my hair as they're less in the front and I can see empty lines especially when they are wet. Please recommend me some multivitamins or anything which makes my hair strong and improves growth. Thanks

Asked for Female, 12 years

My daughter is 7 years old. There is a very bad smell coming out of her mouth even she brush twice a day.. its like a smell with breath. Can anyone guide me that whats the reason behind it and how can I treat it? She is facing this issue from a couple of months.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment